Many Australia scholarships, and Australian grants, are available to assist you to fund your education in Australia. The Australian Government, educational institutions, and other public and private can grant you a Scholarship to Australia. Studying in Australia is a huge decision. Aside from leaving friends and family, you may be concerned about what and where you will study. Various overseas students chose Australia to study because of its top universities, natural beauty, dynamic cities, and many oceans.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university of technology. This public university of technology is committed to supporting our local economies, helping those in need, and educating people. We evaluate our success by the results of our students, employees, and partners, and we are dedicated to the advancement of research, innovation, and the communication of information of value to the public. We will always be accepting of all cultures and all backgrounds.
The University of Technology Sydney announced scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022.
Application Dates for UTS Australia Scholarships
- University/ Organization : University of Technology Sydney
- Course level: Under Graduate
- Nationality : International Students
Eligibility Criteria for UTS Australia Scholarships
Eligible Countries: International Students
- Applicant must be from Australia and New Zealand
- Must have completed 12 years of education
- Meet the requirement of UTS coursework
- Willing to study as a full time student
How to apply for UTS Australia Scholarships
- Register yourself with the undergraduate degree program in UTS Australia.
- Applicant must have IELTS or Tofel.
Scholarship amount for UTS Australia Scholarships
- 25% discount on tuition fee will be offered to the selected students