UNIL MASTER’S GRANTS IN SWITZERLAND 2022
Are you interested in study in University of Lausanne and are seeking for Fully funded Scholarship in Switzerland ? Then you’ve come to the right place! International students interested in pursuing their masters degree from University of Lausanne (Switzerland) will have the opportunity to receive a UNIL Master’s Grant in 2022. On an annual basis, about 10 scholarships are given out by UNIL.
Only the best graduates of international universities can qualify for these scholarships. Lausanne University Switzerland announced Master’s Grants to overseas students on a competitive basis.
The University of Lausanne (often known as ‘UNIL’) is a major educational and research organization made up of seven colleges, with around 15,600 students and roughly 3,900 faculty, staff, and research personnel.
UNIL study areas include social and life sciences, as well as medicine and the environment.
UNIL is especially proud of the excellence and creativity of its teaching. An strategy that is extremely multidisciplinary can be seen across the university, which has made use of many disciplines to organize its various departments.
- 1st NOVEMBER 2021
- University/ organization :University of Lausanne
- Country : SWITZERLAND
- Course level: Masters
- Nationality : International STUDENTS
Available Fields of Study
Eligibility Criteria for UNIL MASTER’S GRANTS IN SWITZERLAND
Eligible Countries : International students
other criteria :
- Before the beginning of the masters program, applicant had to earn a foreign university degree that is regarded as equal to a bachelor’s degree at UNIL.
- applicant must have distinguish academic achievement throughout his career
- Applicant must not have previously registered with UNIL.
- Applicant must paid the CHF 200.00 for admission charges.
English Language Proficiency Admission Requirement: An estimated B2 level English & French, depending on the UNIL degree program language selection.
Scholarship Amount & Benefits
Scholarship is awarded for the least number of years as stated in the academic program the student selects. The fee will be CHF 1,600 per month FOR 10 months a year), regardless of whether the candidates complete their degree program. If a candidate fails the program after one year, their expenses will be covered by the school.
Scholarships are given to students who can demonstrate that they are studying without financial worry. Such students will be free from fixed registration costs.
- Application form
- passport size photograph
- Pre-qualification degree
- Published Research Papers
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Research Proposal
- A copy of passport
- a complete curriculum vitae
- Statement of Purpose of study
- cover letter
- proof of payment of the CHF 200.00 administration fee