Nottingham developing solutions scholarships for international students was founded in 2001. The developing solution master scholarship is the opportunity for the overseas students who want to develop their home countries.
The developing solution master scholarship program Nottingham university will cover the full tuition fee of the high achieving foreign Nationals from the commonwealth countries.
Nottingham Institution is a UK public research university. Born in 1881, it received a royal charter in 1948. Nottingham University is a member of the prestigious Russell Group for high-quality research
Deadline for Nottingham developing solutions scholarships
- Applications close at midnight (UK time) on Friday 20 May 2022.
Eligible Countries for Nottingham developing solutions scholarships
- Africa (all nations),
- Antigua and Barbuda,
- The British Virgin Islands,
- The Cayman Islands,
- The Falkland Islands,
- Papua New Guinea,
- The Pitcairn Islands,
- The Solomon Islands,
- Sri Lanka,
- St Helena,
- St Kitts and Nevis,
- St Lucia,
- St Vincent
- the Grenadines, Tonga,
- Trinidad and Tobago,
- Tristan da Cunha,
- The Turks and Caicos Islands,
- Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- University/ Organization : University of Nottingham
- Course level: masters
- Nationality : International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Nottingham developing solutions scholarship
Eligible Countries: International Students
- having an offer letter
- must be enrolled in the faculty of engineering, faculty of medicine and health sciences, and faculty of Social sciences.
- any student who graduated from the University of Nottingham are not eligible to apply
- have already studied outside of your home country and are currently studying in the UK
How to apply for Nottingham developing solutions scholarship
- Before you may apply for this scholarship, you must first be accepted to the University of Nottingham for a full-time master’s degree (including an MRes)
Scholarship amount for Nottingham developing solutions scholarship
- 100% / 50% discount on tuition fees will be offered to the selected students