The Facebook Fellowship program in the USA helps emerging doctorate computer science and engineering researchers by supporting them at approved universities across the world.
Furthermore, You don’t have to be a graduate student to apply for this scholarship. Facebook Fellowship welcome candidates from all walks of life, including those who have traditionally been underrepresented in the workplace.
The overall strength of the student’s published record, research statement, and recommendation letters will be taken into consideration when determining the acceptances of the applications.
Furthermore, we think this is one of the best PhD fellowship scholarships for international students.
Application Dates for The Facebook Fellowship USA
- Application Opens: August 3 2021
- Application Closing Date: September 20, 2021
- Winner Announcement :
- End of January 2022
- Two Years / Four Semesters
- University/ Organization : Facebook
- Course level: PhD
- Nationality : International Students
Available Research Area Fellowships
- AI System HW SW Co-Design
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- AR/VR Human Computer Interaction
- AR/VR Human Understanding
- AR/VR Perception, Cognition, and Action
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- Audio Presence
- Augmented Reality Audio
- Blockchain and Crypto economics
- Computational Social Science
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Human Computer Interaction – Social Media, People, & Society
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Technology Policy Research
See more : BILL GATES SCHOLARSHIP USA 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship program in USA
Eligible Countries: International Students
- The Fellowship is open to full-time PhD students who have been enrolled at an accredited university in any country by the Fellowship’s start date (Fall 2022).
- Students should be actively involved in research related to one or several relevant disciplines
- To receive the Fellowship benefits, students must continue to be enrolled full-time.
- Facebook Fellowships should not be applied for by students if they are being actively funded by Facebook via any other sponsorship, collaboration, or if they have been supervised (or co-supervised by) by a Facebook researcher.
Scholarship Amount & Benefits
- Tuition and fees for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters) have been paid.
- A stipend of $42,000 per year to cover living expenses and conference travel.
- Visit to Facebook HQ for the annual Fellowship Summit on a paid basis.
How To apply for Facebook Fellowship Program
The application requires a Facebook account. Applicants will be emailed a link to their reference letter after providing their email address. After submitting an application, a “Received” notification appears underneath the applicant’s name. Applicants can resend the reminder email to references via the application page if needed.
Documents Need to be submitted
- 500 Words of research Summary