BILL GATES SCHOLARSHIP USA 2022
The Gates Prize 2022 is a very competitive scholarship for US high school seniors. This fully-funded scholarship is awarded to 300 young men and women each year. Tuition and other school expenses are not covered by the Gates Scholarship programme. The coveted scholarship also gives students’ access to all essential resources and services. With the last dollar scholarship, low-income students from diverse backgrounds can become very influential leaders by excelling in their classes or graduating college.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation fully-funded scholarships aim to enable young future leaders realise their own potential to make a difference. Since its establishment, the organisation has focused on a better world and equal opportunity for all communities. Also, the Foundation’s long-standing commitment to assisting talented minority and low-income students. Since its inception in 2017, the Gates Scholarships have helped over 3000 outstanding high school seniors pursue a four-year degree at any US accredited institution.
All outstanding Americans, regardless of their ethnicity or socioeconomic background, will have equal access to the complete scholarship programme for US students. A network of reliable communities is created by the scholarship. Students are evaluated not just on their academic achievements but also on their leadership abilities and daily activities. Achieving these levels of leadership assures that the scholarship recipients have the capacity to make a difference not only in America but also globally.
The last date for application is 15th september 2021
- University/ organization : Bill Gates Foundation
- Country : United States of America
- Course level: Bachelor, Under Graduate
Available Fields of Study
- Health Sciences
- A senior in high school must apply.
- The applicant must be African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian/Pacific Islander/Hispanic, or Hispanic.
- They must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- A Pell-eligible applicant
- No other grants or family support must be received.
- The applicant must have a 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must intend to pursue a four-year degree in the USA.
Scholarship Amount & Benefits
- he tuition fee will be covered.
- Residential accommodation will be covered.
- Board and room allowance will be provided.
- Transportation costs will be covered.
- Other incidental costs will be also covered.